My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

what do you order first when u find a dimensional rift that can deliver whatever u desire from the modern world? obviously an iced americano

Fed-Kun's army
So I genuinely can't figure out how the author wants us to feel about demons. They keep describing them as evil, yet they've done practically nothing to demonstrate that; all they've shown is that demons are similar to humans with their own towns, cities and culture. Yet at the same time we're constantly told that they're vicious lesser beings than humans. Is this the character's own biases that will be later challenged, or has the author given zero thought to this and are using demons as a vague token threat that fulfills the generic evil bad guy trope? Either way I really feel like this story needs to explain more about what demons are and what they actually do

@skilodracus Without being mean to the work, given the title and the description, I'd say it's more of the author who is using demons as humanity's ennemy just because they are demons and so, (intelligent) bad non humans

Bro the first thing I would ask for would be like a portable cd player, some headphones, and some sick tunes

The first thing you get is an iced Americano??

@skilodracus I mean at this point, it just seems like a speciesist thing. They're not as intelligent, they're violent, they're uncivilised... All seems to be things the humans have cooked up whereas the demons themselves seem perfectly fine. Some are greedier than others, but, so are humans.

That said, I think it's how you've written it. The author's just doing it as some vague plot point and not deliberately.

I don't feel any sort of emotion for them, which is due to their writing.

She just stole food XDD. "Yes I would like an iced ammericano and a donut. Thanks.... where is my iced americano ? "

For anyone who doesn't know, Americanos in Korea are prettyyyy popular, like trendy and for weight loss stuff. Leticia here is exhibiting her inner Korean by ordering it first thing LOL.

Thanks for the update! Yeet that book!

Users who are viewing this thread