My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

@skilodracus I'm thinking that since the author hasn't done anything to demonstrate why demons are evil, it's because they're not, it's just the humans' prejudice. They called ML a monster without ever getting to know him, so maybe.

Dex-chan lover
@IRIGAMORI they probably left the cafe/fast food restaurant before actually receiving their coffee

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope she doesn't ask for a tank, an airplane or even a gundam.

Though for that last one it might come as the model instead...

Dex-chan lover
@refferee "things lost" at most they would come up as wreckage, not to mention it would be a little rough if the door was annihilated because of the sheer size of things
but if anything- if it's lost either someone didn't pick up their order or she got a drink that someone already drunk and place down but forgot about

Sure she starts with an iced americano, but next thing she's ordering is probably a AMR. Hopefully at least. It'll actually probably something that someone actually lost. Like those Nukes America and the USSR lost.

Bahahahahahah i lost it at the iced americano 🤣🤣 hopefully next thing she orders is weapons!!

I'd cry too, I'd sit and cry for a solid half hour. Then I'd say "Cadbury mini eggs!!1!" or like "Big Mac" or even ask for a book I didn't get to read because I'd died before it came out. The power she holds with this door is unfathomable.

Also, I think when she mentions "things lost" it means that those objects were asked for. So when she asked for the iced americano, some person lost theirs. That's the way I understood it at least

I didn't expect to love this series more than I already do, but here we are.

Yall talking about foods and weapons, if I were here, first thing I’d ask is sanitary pads and hygiene products or skin cares 😭😭 expensive ones please 😭

Dex-chan lover
@IrregularPerson Oh, in that case she could just ask for land mines. They're practically littered all over in quite a few places.

Just gotta make sure she doesn't press down on it

Users who are viewing this thread