My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

omg my sweet little babies! they're both so cute!!!!!! Erden is such a sweet guy, ugghh can't wait to see how their relationship develops

Oh wow 3 years difference, never would have thought of that
Its not that big but damn he has a big body unless the mc is actually really small lol

@arialee40
There's a 97.9% chance that he has a facial based form of body dismorphia. Its probably either a trauma, a misguided family belief/practice or something.

“so hideous” says the male lead of the manga titled My Husband Hides His Beauty lol

Dex-chan lover
@Casndi
Being that this is a world with magic, i'm betting his family is cursed to believe they are hideous and see it in their reflection, but it is just a illusion, hence how his wife will somehow find a way to break it.

@Casndi @arialee40
It wasn't stated in the comic, but
in the first chapter of the WN it was stated that a curse has been passed down through Erden's family that makes them think that they are hideous to look at

Fed-Kun's army
@crasyn I would technically qualify that as a spoiler, since we haven't been shown that yet in the comic yet. I mean, obviously he isn't going to be ugly, since.. well, this is a korean shoujo, but that reveal was probably intended to come later in the manwha version, if at all.

@hedgemoney
I've added a spoiler tag to my last post. The manwha version seems to have changed a few things such as how in the first chapter, Lilian was supposed to meet the blonde haired guy in a rose garden/maze and that she flat out called him hideous instead of trying to ignore him at first.
So I wouldn't be surprised if the whole curse thing is being built up as a big reveal at some point

Dex-chan lover
So does he have like a face dysphoria or something, and that's why people THINK he's ugly?

Maybe only "Witches" don't think they're hideous? Or maybe black hair is seen as super ugly?

Users who are viewing this thread