My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

maybe she sees him for how he truly is and the reality is that he is cursed somehow??

I find it kinda funny how the hell he even think he's hideous 🤣

Is it self esteem? Is it a curse that makes him look hideous to himself? Is he actually ugly in that world's standards?

Or maybe, everyone else looking average became the definition of beauty to him, and him, being so overtly above average, became unsightly to himself?

I'm so curious on why he thinks he looks ugly... I know there is some twisted explanation behind it.

Dex-chan lover
@Carstairs It's literally called: My husband hides his beauty, and we've already had a face reveal in chapter 0.
@beazacha I'm guessing that either it is due to trauma, or a jealous person indoctrinated him.

I think it's because he looks super feminine and it's something looked down upon in that world.

Or he got cursed

Fed-Kun's army
If i had to guess everyone looks kind of european and only he looks like a kpop idol?^^ depending on taste some will find him beautiful and others ugly

I wonder if it's a psychological thing or a curse that makes him think that he's hideous

could be he cursed? like everyone sees him hideous but the mc, since she love the ml regardless of his face (maybe in the upcoming episodes we can see this) like she falls for the guy without revealing his face yet she saw his real face?? kinda like beauty and the beast story where belle likes the prince despite the beast appearance

Goddamn, if that's hideous then give me a man like that.
Of course I know he's cursed.... but boii. He's handsome

The prologue made her feel kinda shallow for not divorcing her husband only because he's handsome, but now we get a bit of backstory and it's nice to see they have such a long history together (I'll guess that maybe 4-5 years passed between this chapter and ch. 0?). So future FL may have better reasons to not openly say "I don't want to get a divorce" instead of monopolizing ML's beauty for herself. It's way better like this.

On a side note, I hope we get a frick ton of cute teenage couple moments between them. They are so tiny, I nEED THIS KIND OF CONTENT

Boy, if you're hideous then what about us, poor mortals? Do we look like a blobfish? 🤣🤣

Boyyyyyyy, if you're hideous then the rest of us deserve 0 right to call our face "face"

Awww their both so adorable. I’m glad they actually talked. And there’s only a three year age difference!

Hopefully he punishes her aunt and uncle for how cruel they were to her.

Thank you to translating this new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread