My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Is this man from opposite land? Wth???
A curse? Is he cursed?
I really wanna know just WHAT IN THE H E L L this man sees when he looks at his reflection bc goddamn,,,

Maybe their expectations of beauty is like looking scary and stuff... and considering he looks so pretty and NOT scary maybe that's why they say he's hideous..Just a guess

Fed-Kun's army
Such a cute couple already. Looking forward to how they grow together. 💜

Double-page supporter
@Binibining_Charlotte That's honestly the only thing that makes sense. It's likely that he was the one that mentally fucked himself over by assuming that beauty was someone with strong, rough features and that because he was more pretty he thus was ugly. I wouldn't be surprised if he's had the mask on since childhood when he one-sidedly announced he was ugly and therefore no one has seen his actual face since then.

@Tatsuya-kai
WHOA!!! you totally called it someone just said that in the webnovel it mentions it in the first chapter. So MAJOR props to you if that was a guess.

Aggregator gang
did maybe his mother or father call him ugly bc he looks like one of them? Like the mom hated her husband and hated that her son looked like her husband so she called him hideous? I'mma laugh when we see his beautiful face LMAO

every.character.who.calls.themselves.ugly.but.they.are.obviously.not: I'm so hideous.
Me: 😶😶😶

"you're good at arithmetic"

also, I'm confused. how is having a handsome face hideous? unless he has some monster eyes or somethin.

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda hilarious he's looking in the water, splashing it and calling his refection ugly, any sane person would think he's just extra dramatic. you dont have any mirrors sir lol Is there a curse on his eyes or something XD
These webtoons and these pre made items everywhere lol that cup, her entire room, and that fountain. Who started the trend of adding these 3D items into 2D drawings they look terrible

Users who are viewing this thread