My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

they are only 3 years apart and yet MC looks like a kid compared to her 'husband' who looks like he came out the womb fully grown at 15. 😒 bruh...

Hmmmmmm, ama stick with this one for a little longer, but she better tell him he ain't looking like sh*t and to actually have confidence.

If not . . . ain't it just going along with mental abuse ? Either way, please let him *not* see himself negatively for too long 🤔

Thanks for the chapters ! 😘

He's 15?! She's 12?! He looks like he's in his mid twenties and she looks like a freaking eight-year-old .__.

If he thinks his pretty face is ugly what about her? She’s pretty in a similar way when she’s grown up.

I’m guessing she is small due to malnutrition and he has got tall genes plus has had a very healthy life and growth spirts already. While they may not look very similar in age, it’s very nice to have a story where they actually are relatively close in age instead of like 10+ age gap but everyone is chill about it

Negl when I was 12 I looked about 7 years old and then my height kicked in.

TItle: "My Secretly Hot Husband"

Yeah I bet he's ugly af

phew that's not a bad age gap. I was so scared he was gonna be like 20 or something lol

she literally malnutrition so ofc she looks small. like she did say that she starved in her uncle's house
there's also the fact that shes looks super short in the prologue despite being an adult probably
soooo she's just short lol

as someone who raises baby younger siblings, she looks no older than 8. she’s supposed to be 12, the age of a 1st yr middle school student, and ML is 15, around 1st year high school. Yet her height barely reached his waist lol

Users who are viewing this thread