My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

I teared up a bit when they celebrated the MC. T_T GIRL NEEDS MORE LOVE.

Oh no, I wonder what Erden is thinking 😢
I'm glad that everyone in the castle was celebrating the MC tho, she still has them on her side 😌!

Also those maids got some strong arms 😍

I literally cannot with their height difference lol she's such a smol bean

@sonyaism Same. I laughed a bit at the ending, though: I'm thinking her husband and, potentially, others in the Halstead estate are going to start seeing her as some sort of "monster / witch," as opposed to everyone else in the kingdom regarding Erden that way. Of course, I'm sure that'll be viewed as something favourable in their eyes.

Dang tho. Those maids can shoot those super heavy and probably unbalanced arrows accurately and without a problem. They really are great warriors.

Fed-Kun's army
Pirate chef, archer maids, and spray cans of butane... Wtf is this world, but I like it.

Banned
@magnetsmangadex

I bet it's part of her power. Since all witches have memories of a past life and got powers... perhaps witches in this world is reincarnated people that can summon stuff from their previous life to their current life.

Which makes me wonder what horrible thing did a reincarnated person summon that causes such a hostile reaction to their existence? Did one of them summon a nuclear bomb or something?

Mostly trained maids are assassins/warriors but archer maids?! fricking cool! 😍

She's your wife you dummy! I love how no bs all the women around her are, straight to he kill

Users who are viewing this thread