My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 310

Dex-chan lover
So uh, where's that comment explaining the situation?

Also, you might want a link to your group somewhere, the chapter is listed under no group.

Dex-chan lover
Wow its been 2 years, is there drama regarding this series?

@Kyujyu In Jan 2019, the previous translator, MoroseTrans said that the series was licensed, but did not disclose who "to not raise hopes". They said the company would have their translation up "within a few months", but I personally haven't seen anything. So either that company lied or has the rights and decided to do nothing with it.

Group Leader
There was actually an animation of this (in Chinese) so it's quite possible some additonal rights were licensed (unless the artist hired the animators but that seems unlikely).

1) I missed this. Thank you to the translators.

2) I'm pretty sure -sama is a Japanese suffix, not Chinese. Kind of looks cheap to have that. I might be wrong. Ignore me if so.

Contributor
Woo, thank you. Yeah, it sucks that the so called official licenser appears to have just ignored this. Well, whatever. I guess it's better this way. These days, too many "official sources" don't seem especially legitimate (I've seen Raising a Bat on three different "official" sources, and only one was a good translation and seemed legitimate. My litmus test is checking whether characters speak like humans and if they credit the author/artist instead of the publisher)

I don't remember much about the series anymore, but I am amazed at how casual this chapter is. I vaguely recall the current arc being semi serious and there were bad things happening

So what were the notes about then? Not even a one sentence summary?

I missed this series. We got empty promises that there will be an official translation and we got absolutely nothing. Not even the donghua/anime got translated

Dex-chan lover
Wow, took the author 2 years to make this chapter? And it still doesnt progress the messy plot a single iota?

@feha Raw is up to chapter 408, we hadn't had a chapter in 2 years because the translator stopped.

@RQwQ thank you for the chapter! I really missed this series. I hope you can continue if you can!

Users who are viewing this thread