My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 362.1 - Event Preview of Brother's Pit Fourth Anniversary Celebration!

Contributor
Oh god 2015. Fourth Anni in 2019. What has been going on happened 4 years in????? This has been going on for so long already???? I appreciate the chapters and this is very much not your fault, but I am in physical pain from how behind we are and how long this has been going in general

Double-page supporter
Oh god 2015. Fourth Anni in 2019. What has been going on happened 4 years in????? This has been going on for so long already???? I appreciate the chapters and this is very much not your fault, but I am in physical pain from how behind we are and how long this has been going in general
Agreed, we are currently behind by like 4 years and 200+ or so chapters. We will try to release as fast as we can to catch up.

Last edited:
Contributor
Agreed, we are currently behind by like 4 years and 200+ or so chapters. We will try to release as fast as we can to catch up.
I just feel incredibly old now cause I remember reading these on Batoto in 2015 like it was only a few years ago. And then finding out that where we are now is four whole years in and we have another four whole years to catch up on is dealing me psychic damage. Like what!!!! You're telling me that four years ago this didn't only have 100 chapters???? I swear I remember seeing around 100 chapters in the raws last I checked! There's no way that was nearly a decade ago!

Users who are viewing this thread