My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 385.2 - Extra: Suddenly Got a Cat Part 7

Dex-chan lover
Not surprised the bi-weekly update schedule was harder to keep. Weekly is already great. I would expect a release every other week for this series.

Any ways, thanks for the updates.

Personally not a fan of the cats in this comic. There are other comics that do the "characters represented as animals" thing as well, but it just seems to not have any impact on the story. Then again, that must be why it is an "extra" chapter. I think I'm just too bitter to appreciate "cute things doing cute things" at this point in my life. Decades ago, I'd likely be all over this.

Double-page supporter
Not surprised the bi-weekly update schedule was harder to keep. Weekly is already great. I would expect a release every other week for this series.

Any ways, thanks for the updates.

Personally not a fan of the cats in this comic. There are other comics that do the "characters represented as animals" thing as well, but it just seems to not have any impact on the story. Then again, that must be why it is an "extra" chapter. I think I'm just too bitter to appreciate "cute things doing cute things" at this point in my life. Decades ago, I'd likely be all over this.
We agree that the double chapter would have been too much for the author and stopping would have been a good idea if it poses a risk to health. When discussing this among ourselves, we related it to doing two chapters a day, and many of us would have felt that it would have been torture.

We accept that some of the Extra chapters would not be for every reader. Some of us do not particularly like working on such chapters as it does not contribute much to the overall story and we have many chapters to go. We will still keep on working on such chapters for those that might like those chapters for either the cuteness or other reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread