My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 420.1 - Extra: Differences in the Previous life

Dex-chan lover
Is there really a difference? I could see him still trying to raise him as a successor.

Likely isn't skilled enough though, being bad at everything but talismans.

Double-page supporter
Is there really a difference? I could see him still trying to raise him as a successor.

Likely isn't skilled enough though, being bad at everything but talismans.
We believe that the real differences that can be seen here is the relationship the original has with the family head. We can see that they have a somewhat strained relationship and after the secret realm arc, they have cut ties with each other.

Maybe after this arc, our MC would become the new head in the future as they are more familiar and friendly with each other.

Group Leader
The difference is that in the past, the original MC rejected Greenie. Greenie must have done some bad stuff. In this timeline, our MC is clueless.

P.S. The note said beware of Big-
Could it be about Greenie?

Double-page supporter
The difference is that in the past, the original MC rejected Greenie. Greenie must have done some bad stuff. In this timeline, our MC is clueless.

P.S. The note said beware of Big-
Could it be about Greenie?
We would like to address this point now that we have more experience with the translations.

Back in chapter 376, we translated the note as "Warn the head to be careful of the big-". The word "big" has been used interchangeably throughout our translations as either big or senior such as when referring to big brother or senior brother. At the time we were confused at the meaning and just left the translation to practically a coin flip.

Now time for us to put on the tinfoil hat and theorize something. If we consider the translation to actually mean senior, then it could be a warning to Greenie be beware of senior. Senior what? We know that back in chapter 393 or even back at 279, He refers to Gu Maoqi (or as we call him, the tan dude), as senior, so maybe the note is warning him to beware of Gu Maoqi.

Otherwise it could just mean big in another other sense and could mean anything else.

Group Leader
I'm still a bit confused about the past timeline.

I wonder what DFXY talk about is how YFX is killed? Since he did say about the matter within clan.

Probs not tho since YFX got killed after the massacree of Carefree sect, while it's explicitly staten the sect is still standing.

Most likely it's foreshadowing future problem that I wouldn't probably see until 200 chapter later where I forgot this exchange ever happens.

Setting that aside, I wonder if the previous DFWQ is especially close to DFXY in work related manner since it seems he is a bit fine with leaving Sheng'er to him most of the time, even thought he is often get hurt whenever he accompany DFXY. I imagine he'll be more mad about it, but maybe because they aren't close enough is the exact reason he doesn't get mad? I didn't expect that tbh, and surprised the previous DFWQ want to make DFXY his successor (well, the prev DFXY is an OP cheat character)

If our LXY did it, I can totally imagine DFWQ would swing him around with his vines in joking manner lmao.

Double-page supporter
I'm still a bit confused about the past timeline.

I wonder what DFXY talk about is how YFX is killed? Since he did say about the matter within clan.

Probs not tho since YFX got killed after the massacree of Carefree sect, while it's explicitly staten the sect is still standing.

Most likely it's foreshadowing future problem that I wouldn't probably see until 200 chapter later where I forgot this exchange ever happens.

Setting that aside, I wonder if the previous DFWQ is especially close to DFXY in work related manner since it seems he is a bit fine with leaving Sheng'er to him most of the time, even thought he is often get hurt whenever he accompany DFXY. I imagine he'll be more mad about it, but maybe because they aren't close enough is the exact reason he doesn't get mad? I didn't expect that tbh, and surprised the previous DFWQ want to make DFXY his successor (well, the prev DFXY is an OP cheat character)

If our LXY did it, I can totally imagine DFWQ would swing him around with his vines in joking manner lmao.
We agree that the topic they were talking about is probably not about the death of YFX because we know that it was DFXY that killed him because he thought it was YFX that killed the members of the Carefree Sect as seen in chapters 296-7. We believe that their conversation is about taking in YFX as a member of the DongFang clan as in chapter 233, he was rejected to be taken in to the clan or the Mysterious Inscription Sect and was instead brought into the Carefree Sect. The only one that has the authority to make such calls would be the Clan head, DFWQ.

We believe that DFWQ and DFXY's relationship would have been professional in nature. We can see that in chapter 372 he does a greeting out of formalities sake. We know that there is some level of trust as DFWQ is grooming him to be his successor and originally gave him the token to lead the Demonic Suppression Meeting in chapter 162. As for Sheng'er being allowed to accompany him, chances are he would still go to him regardless of DFWQ's permission and doesn't want to be hated or something.

Users who are viewing this thread