My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 503 - Former Senior Brother of the Mysterious Inscription Sect (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
thank you for all your work and effort everyone at Supreme Scans!!! Can't believe you guys did so much in so little time, it's amazing!!!

though damn, the arc is still not over, everything is going wrong, and yet we have caught up on the raws...

anw, just a thought but since they've strayed so far from the original story (as seen from the major errors a few chapters back) and how they're all very weak yet they have to fight the BOSS already (I'm assuming this dude is the final boss)... ngl, a reset to the start would be great right now.

Double-page supporter
There is also a Novel adaptation that tells the story from Green-haired Head of the House's perspective

Group Leader
We are happy to see that everyone is enjoying our work. Even more so to know that there is an expressed interest in "I'm Not the Cult Leader" as that is one of possible series to work on next.

We will begin work on that series after we recharge for a bit and familiarize ourselves with the series. Look forward to that in the future. As for others that is only interested in "My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain", we will be keeping an eye out periodically whenever new raws are released. Do look forward from seeing us again in either this series or the next.

Contributor
Oh man I never thought we'd get caught up to raws again. Its been literally years since that last happened. This is such an achievement. Thank you very much!

Man i never thought i could see this caught up to the raws before i eventually forgot about this series.
Thank you so much for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They really want to ratchet up the tension. Just adding layer upon layer.

Thank you for this mass release.

Also, they seriously left that dragon lady cliffhanger for a side story about how this new character is related and became an enemy?

Group Leader
Is it on hiatus? Do we know when the next chapter will be published?

Group Leader
Is it on hiatus? Do we know when the next chapter will be published?
We do not know when the next update would be. According to the notes in the latest chapter which we did not translate here, updates are going to take a while because of the time it takes for it to get approval to be uploaded. We speculate that it would be a monthly update based on past history. What we can confirm however, is that the author is still very active and was recently selling some Brother Pit merchandise.
T9F48wT.jpeg
9LqqgRb.png

Group Leader
Thanks for replying! At least it's not abandoned!

We do not know when the next update would be. According to the notes in the latest chapter which we did not translate here, updates are going to take a while because of the time it takes for it to get approval to be uploaded. We speculate that it would be a monthly update based on past history. What we can confirm however, is that the author is still very active and was recently selling some Brother Pit merchandise.
T9F48wT.jpeg
9LqqgRb.png

Users who are viewing this thread