My Sister Picked up the Male Lead - Ch. 4

I don't like the ML. No matter how beautiful and hot the art is, the ML is too annoying. Like, come on, you're the one saved and you still dared to put on airs? even if you suspect something, please do it after thinking for a moment so you'll realize when you were unconscious, the other party had thousands of means to kill you in your sleep. Ungrateful. His backstory is already not convincing. Why kill a bird anyway? and then wonder why you get worse treatment after showing violent tendencies? er.... the girl must be someone with stockholm syndrome too. She's receiving that kind of treatment and all she thinks about is his abs, what the

hes so cute when hes a little boy🤗 and then he becomes a big shithead when hes older..😧 i really wish she would stand her ground against him and not be all weakminded like.. hey asshole you're in my house! we saved your dying ass so you better give me the respect I deserve! 😡

Man if you're suspicious of Amy then the smartest move is to stay away from her. Go away boiii, I just wish the mc has a lil more backbone to chase away the adult version ml.

I think his shirt is also cursed. Pretty sure he slept without it but when morning came he had a shirt on...

Fed-Kun's army
People are saying that the ML is a jerk but please remember that he's a psycopath since childhood

Users who are viewing this thread