My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Woohoooo i've been waiting for this!!

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
How the heck can she think Kiku has halfhearted feelings towards her smh my head.
Great chapter otherwise, glad to see she can normally interact with her sister and other people now.

Yeah this is the last volume :[
Also that is really sad :(

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
A chapter 😭🤧. Thank you so much for translating it.

Is it true what I've heard? About Axe-kun? Is he really coming? 😢
There's about 4 chapters left, 3 and a special addition (17-20 and special chapter(s)). I think it'll wrap up nicely, considering what it's focus has been. I never expected fluff chapters from this manga, so there's not too much left that needs to be dealt with. This chapter already started moving in the last direction. So we'll see. Love this manga though.

Double-page supporter
How the heck can she think Kiku has halfhearted feelings towards her smh my head.
Great chapter otherwise, glad to see she can normally interact with her sister and other people now.

Also that is really sad :(

Thanks for the chapter!
I think she means that Kiku is holding back - which she is for two reasons: Kiku is both worried that she's too fickle to be in a relationship and she also doesn't want to scare Sena away.

It has a proper ending, and then even a full chapter special after that, so I wouldn't qualify it as an axe.
The volume is full length at 180 pages, which is longer than the previous volume.
How many chapters are left?

Fed-Kun's army
How many chapters are left?
21 is the final chapter, there's the special (that came in the magazine issue after the ending) which is basically one more chapter, so 5 more with that.

Users who are viewing this thread