My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh that was such a a cute end!! Gonna reread to refamilarize myself w the story, but it was really good!
Thanks for the chapter, can't wait for the bonus one!

Dex-chan lover
Felt kinda anticlimactic to be honest 😅

Sorta felt like Kiku's and Sena's romance, were just out there in the background and ultimately somewhat rushed in the very last chapter.. think personally it lacked somewhat in communication between those two, or just moments with them in general 😵

Guess overall a okay ending

Double-page supporter
Felt kinda anticlimactic to be honest 😅

Sorta felt like Kiku's and Sena's romance, were just out there in the background and ultimately somewhat rushed in the very last chapter.. think personally it lacked somewhat in communication between those two, or just moments with them in general 😵

Guess overall a okay ending
I don't think it was a rushed ending. Afterall, it took a lot for Sena to come this far and for her to recognize + reciprocate her feelings for Kiku.

Dex-chan lover
Nice and cute ending, I think it fits very well with the rest of the story ! One thing I loved about this serie was all the clothes the different characters wore and changed them over the chapters, and how each clothes suited the character's personnality very well ! Thank you for the translation, I can't wait for the epilogue(?) !

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad that it's going to be over but it was such a good story and ending!!!
I love them both so much, they had such well done character development!

Fed-Kun's army
Nice! been waiting so I can binge the last few chapters, time to go back to ch 18 or earlier to refresh myself!
Thanks for translating! This is literally one of my favourite series, a clear 10/10 imo. Just a bonus chapter to go

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it was a rushed ending. Afterall, it took a lot for Sena to come this far and for her to recognize + reciprocate her feelings for Kiku.
I'm surprised anyone would say this was rushed as well. It's been a slow, calm, continued development from start to finish. Nothing happened in this chapter (or any chapter really) that hadn't been established and built up previously. Really nice sending off for the two. Their relationship progress has been so touching. I really enjoyed this one and will come back to it often.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised. When I heard words of Axe-kun, I thought the end would be rushed and that I would've a bad taste left in my mouth. But the author really focused on Sena's mental healing, so everything that happened due to that felt logical. I'll read it again from the start because it was really a good exemple of healing and growth. It's not everyday we can appreciate something so healthy in the Yuri verse.

Dex-chan lover
So nice, I really love this manga! Think it ended quite well. And just overall a really good depiction of depression and probably the best depiction of incest in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread