My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see it end but this has been one of my favorite series of all time and what a sweet ending we’ve been given. I loved it all the way through!

Thanks for all the hard work on the TL over the past few years!

Fed-Kun's army
I am still glad i am able to get through the “incest” (i think her misunderstanding of her feeling that born out of sena’s loneliness and mental illness) to read this beautiful healing story. I wish it is a bit longer though…

Dex-chan lover
I was happy with the ending. Lovely.

Nice and short. Characters that communicate with each other. I'm glad it ended because I'm not a fan of mangas that go on too long. 4 to 8 volumes is good enough for me personally. 👍

NEXT! 😁

Dex-chan lover
This was such a soothing series. I'm sad to see it end but I do feel like we've run its course to a good ending point at least. The handing over of the housekey feels so important, in this chapter of this series especially~

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think it was rushed or anticlimactic but it certainly was subdued and subtle compared to most yuri

Dex-chan lover
I have to re read this, the long periods between chapters really messed up my perception of how the story was going.:shamihuh:
But good ending overall.
A con razón 🪑
Now i get it, very sweet, love the development of Sena.

Fed-Kun's army
This is it. It ended very well. I like how much of a green flag Kiku is.

Users who are viewing this thread