My Stepmother Made Me Fall For Her - Ch. 3 - Stepmothers are so annoying

Dex-chan lover
If this is heading towards the My Yandere Sister Just Wants me to Bully Her level of bonkers where I think this is heading, Su Man married Ruan Tao's father solely for the purpose of seducing his adult daughter...but why?

Last edited:
on top of supposed pseudo-incest
Its not incest at all actually! They met when ruan tao was in college and Su Man is a paid nanny
If this is heading towards the My Yandere Sister Just Wants me to Bully Her level of bonkers where I think this is heading, Su Man married Ruan Tao's father solely for the purpose of seducing his adult daughter...but why?
ACTUALLY, su man and ruan taos fafher are NOT married. Su man is a hired nanny /teafher with the title of "stepmother" so Ruan Tao wouldn't disobey her.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Is it an incorrect reading of the text to take "She's also your stepmother" from chapter 2 literally? Its somewhat ambiguous but I jumped to the most obvious interpretation. If he lied about marrying Su Man / hired her as a stepmother since he knew Ruan Tao wouldn't listen to someone who doesn't have that authority...its still a strange dynamic especially when Ruan Tao does the whole begging mommy thing in ch. 2 (even if she does so very cynically). I'd prefer that over a real stepmother since its more interesting and comedic but we will see if the author clarifies.

Its also very funny to me for a wealthy and successful director and actor to devote most of her time to tutoring and nannying a rich man's daughter, going as far as to teach a semester long acting course, even if she is being paid. She has eyes on Ruan Tao, but why?

@T-sama Straight Girl Trap. Can't remember what chapter but near the end.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it an incorrect reading of the text to take "She's also your stepmother" from chapter 2 literally? Its somewhat ambiguous but I jumped to the most obvious interpretation. If he lied about marrying Su Man / hired her as a stepmother since he knew Ruan Tao wouldn't listen to someone who doesn't have that authority...its still a strange dynamic especially when Ruan Tao does the whole begging mommy thing in ch. 2 (even if she does so very cynically).

Its also very funny to me for a very wealthy and successful director and actor to devote most of her time to tutoring and nannying a rich man's daughter, going as far as to teach a semester long acting course, even if she is being paid. She has eyes on Ruan Tao, but why?

@T-sama Straight Girl Trap. Can't remember what chapter but near the end.
I admit, I'm twisting myself into a pretzel to justify not being literal stepmother lol, and honestly? It's not even due to the ntr, but that father and daughter sharing the same woman, that's kinda, eh, not my thing lol

Maybe stepmother to make clear like, she's not just a nanny, she won't be fired, ever, they're stuck together and that's it, won't be surprised if Su Man legally has conplete authority over her too.

As for why Su Man is doing all that, I have two hypothesis, either she knew Ruan Tao mother, maybe was even in love with her, so she wants to he in her daughter life, or she's getting something out of it, logical choice would be relationship with the father, but maybe he is giving her something else besides money, or she just interested in Ruan Tao, guess we have to wait to find out, if it ever gets addressed, story might not be that deep.

Thanks for the source, it's ok not remembering chapter, I'll get there eventually lol

I am not surprised if this is manhua will go full real stepdaughter x stepmom.

I am not gonna weirded out by this.

I mean, out there, we have an official manga with the real daughter x real mom as the main premise (I did read it, in fact) so....

Let's just wait until the Author drop the bomb.

Dex-chan lover
on top of supposed pseudo-incest
I sure hope not. It's not true if I pretend it's not true 0_0

Plz just be an attempt at an older woman figure to guide her. No dad's girlfriend. No step-mom. Just a person enlisted to help the dad turn his daughter into a functioning human being.

Plz author make it clear soon T_T

Users who are viewing this thread