My Superstar Uncle - Vol. 2 Ch. 186

Double-page supporter
This has been an amazing series, and I'm glad that it was able to achieve a nice ending. It was fun run and many thanks to the scanlators for seeing it thru the end... :salute:

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭😭
It's the end of the journey. It's really a fun journey... thank you for the translation..
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
in the end, the title still didn't come into play lol
Could you please elaborate? The title is 'My Superstar Uncle' from Dasom's perspective. Since Wojin is her uncle and he is a superstar, doesn't that fulfill the title's meaning?

Dex-chan lover
Could you please elaborate? The title is 'My Superstar Uncle' from Dasom's perspective. Since Wojin is her uncle and he is a superstar, doesn't that fulfill the title's meaning?
the story is about wojin. the perspective is about wojin.
MY superstar uncle. the title the way it is, the story should be shown from dasom's side.

in the past chapter's discussion, we also discussed the possibility of wojin giving his AI, but to dasom. making dasom the 'main character' if you will, for the future. hence she can say something like "i received this gift from my superstar uncle" or something like that.

but even until the end, the title doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
the story is about wojin. the perspective is about wojin.
MY superstar uncle. the title the way it is, the story should be shown from dasom's side.

in the past chapter's discussion, we also discussed the possibility of wojin giving his AI, but to dasom. making dasom the 'main character' if you will, for the future. hence she can say something like "i received this gift from my superstar uncle" or something like that.

but even until the end, the title doesn't make sense.
Okay, I see your point. With a little bit of imagination, we could think it's like an autobiography from Wojin, read by Dasom or something like that. We've had talk sessions with other stars sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I see your point. With a little bit of imagination, we could think it's like an autobiography from Wojin, read by Dasom or something like that. We've had talk sessions with other stars sometimes.
well... i think this is just one of those brain-fart moment when the author picked the title.

Dex-chan lover
I wished we had more perspectives or an epilogue that showcased where everyone else ended up. Oh well...

It was pretty good in the beginning and middle part, but I think it sort of lost steam near the end.

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed this series.

Dex-chan lover
Two things, 1 I'm disappointed the little girl wasn't given any training or anything more involved in the story than matchmaker and little sibling (that's just me being sadden on missed opportunities), 2 the other is they could've extended this way further, but I think the author was wanting to move on as they were losing their vision on how to progress the story. It sucks to have ended, but it was an enjoyable to read whilst it lasted

I was hoping that we would see Dasom become a very good actress at the end since according to Woojin's AI, she has very high potential to become a very good actress. It's good that we saw her as an adult though.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe there will be dasom ex chapter? It would fulfill the title & expand on her skill showcase, even if she doesn't go into show bliz.

Dex-chan lover
DASOM #1 SHE'S LEGAL NOW :devilish::devilish::devilish: jk lol or am i? :finnawoke:

this is the only webtoon i have read that is really consistent to wholesomeness. like there's no frustrating shit or some dumbass plotting with the downfall of mc(IIRC) wholesome from start to finish. some webtoons that i read tried to sprinkle some razzle dazzle only for it to lose it touch and just became trash the more they add story lol.

Users who are viewing this thread