My Universe - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a third wheel Woojoon is being. I think I'm gonna have 2nd lead syndrome in this webtoon :'(

Fed-Kun's army
Woojoon is cute but since he has the mind of a three year old it’s just hard to acknowledge him as an actual love interest instead of just like a cute little kid haha

While Minwook is super charming and kind. I know it’s not going to end this way but I really want him to win~ They would make cute surrogate parents for woojoon ;;;

I was looking forward to their date. Minwook is too kind.

Thank you for the translation!!!

I swear, I don't know which choice is safer. In theory, going with Minwook would be wiser, considering the current Woojoon is literally an alien wearing Woojoon's skin. On the other hand, if she chooses Minwook, there's a good chance Woojoon will go on a rampage (we still don't know whether he has any powers). So, yeah, she's damned regardless of whom she picks. Woojoon is simply a ticking time bomb.

On a related note, Minwook is quickly becoming my favorite male lead when it comes to this kind of story. Dude's an absolute treasure. If he doesn't win, I hope he will at least find someone worthy of him in the end. He deserves a good ending.

sdfgh i rly didnt want there to be a love triangle where they fight over her.....id have to say im rooting for minwook since hes rly keeping fls best interests in mind nd is just a good guy while woojoon's jealousy is kind of annoying lol the acting like a child is like cute but i dont like that ship dynamic

thanks for the update!

Ahhh I'm rooting for minwook so hard but I'm afraid it's very unlikely that he would end up with her. 😔

Idk about the romance??!?!????? Its too sudden???? For both guys???!?!??! Like theres no.. reason?!? Or context(?)?!?!?! Aaaaaaaa cant wait for the next release thank yo u for the update

Fed-Kun's army
aw the prince looked so sad haha :( omg hahha just flat out tension and agression from our alien prince xD

at least our king is taking this all gracefully :)

omg that date is so awkward hahahhaha

oh damn that bathroom break was so intense like damnnnnn

Users who are viewing this thread