My Universe - Ch. 33

Aggregator gang
Every single chapter they are setting us more up to heartbreak when minwook eventually gets rejected. Oh my god he’s so cuteeeee. Even the author seems more in love with him than with the actual ML

You

Oh god, the 2nd ml syndrome is too strong 😢😭 I want Minwook to be happy he's such a lil cinnamon roll 😥 have to say I do look how the author has portrayed the group pretty realistically where the people actually do notice what Juhee the bitch is doing. 😠

...but the alien will eventually disappear, what's gonna happen with our MC's public image, he's gonna reject her publicly, no? And everyone would be like "lol, i knew he wasn't serious, i knew it was a prank"

Dex-chan lover
Bowl cut guy is such a total bro. Might have to add him to that "Do it for them" meme at the end.

bowl cut guy what a bro. also I was about to seppuku if musclehead kept acting up.

Awwww. :"(((( I definitely love this bro friendship. :"((( Ahhhhh. I love it. Huhuhuhuhu. And the way the bowl-cut haired friend suddenly jumped in Eunyeong and Juhee's conversation,,, he is such a hero!!

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE <3 @naviichu

lmao woojoon is literally a mood.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my lord and savior kim minwook is giving me life for his interactions with Hayeon. like he's just a nice and decent guy <3 and he's not bad on the eyes AT ALL like plz let me have him. #simping4life ~(^з^)-♡

ugh juhee can go get karma slapped for all i care. and i do care, karma needs to hurry

OH THANK GOD FOR BOWL CUT HAIR GUY <3 park jeonghoon your name is now committed to memory and you are officially joining the royalty squad. i deem you knight jeonghoon (ノ・ェ・)ノ

damn those insta comments are vicious. oh sweetie pie jeonghoon you are so deserving of your knight status because you are so aware of what's going on in the group and you're such a good friend to our king kim minwook <3 yes ye syes hype up our man kim minwook <3

Fed-Kun's army
@joseline15 it's hard to tell how often @moonless lunatics will be updating but since they've picked up the series they've already given us so many chapters :D so i'd say yes

pls like i feel so upset because this girl needs to learn how to be confident and stand up for herself !!!

Users who are viewing this thread