My Universe - Ch. 37

Minwook is such a decent being! So glad that Hayeon has someone like him around her. :")
Thank you so much for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
RIP to whoever Jinsung is going to bodysnatch. And he seems more predisposed to violence than Woojoon too.

He and Minwook basically double teamed the issue though, with Woojoon scaring off the muscle-brained bastard while Minwook dispels the rumors and hopefully tells the lady who started them that she's a total bitch.

Hayeon Should start to take care of herself for once, Jesus
Of course, you can't confront that gorilla, when it comes to strength.. but can you at least take care of the bitch? She is telling right in front of you that you have done something that didn't happen (letting the gorilla enter your house), and you stood there like a dead fish, waiting for someone to clean the mess that you didn't resolve right away...
Maybe I'm the one strange, but when I know that all the rumors are spread by a certain someone, it's only natural for me to have a good talk with that person, or at least tell my side of the story
Ah maybe I'm too old for all this whining ahah ( I'm 24 y/o, nothing drastic)

Double-page supporter
Minwook you precious kind soul, a lit angel....
I... how can't i not like this dude omg this second lead syndrome is killing me

Well, Minwook is the most possible man for a happy ending of the story, because the Universe would eventually leave human body, original host is not very fond of our MC, and that's when Minwook's gonna be needed the most

...i wonder how aliens possess humans, like... are they communicate with them? or making deals (hello Supernatural) or like just snatch the body....

Fed-Kun's army
@naviichu thank you for the latest updates <3 we appreciate them and love the new chapters <3333

GIRL! i getchu because you dont want killing around you, but he's an alien and if it is natural for him to think like that, shouldnt we at least appreciate his actions in that he hasnt?

ugh all these classmates are annoying. they only talk to her when it involves rumors - and false ones at that. ugh choi juhee needs to fall down those stairs. and get told off publicly.

MY KING !!!!!!! minwook <333 i simp every time. ugh there he is, like a true king saving his girl <3 i love him. the value of him just taking her words at true value. i stan this man so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for the updates!! i'm even more curious about the aliens now. minwook is reliable as usual AHAHA but I'd prefer it if hayeon actually tried standing up for herself for once.

Those people who cant understand and accept what one is saying and insisting and believes in the rumours instead, are you dumb? Cant you understand a no is a no?

Users who are viewing this thread