My Universe

its cute rn but every chapter makes me feel deeply unsettled especially the latest reveal of jinsung im scared

this is so good wth I'm not expecting this unsettled level of badums in a romance manhwa hshsh

This is so good up to now, thanks for the translation, keep up the hard work, i really appreciate it ❤️

This webcomic is so amazing! Can't believe it has so few readers on Mangadex. It's so mysterious and interesting yet a fun romance comedy at the same time. There are so many normal romance drama moments that make you laugh and suddenly there's some mysterious part about aliens that makes you interested in where Woojoon is actually from. 10/10

I love this webcomic but i cant help but feel bad for the second ML :'((((

Fed-Kun's army
I love this series so much!

it deserves all the hype. not only does it raise important questions about the universe and our place within it but it brings us down to earth and makes us rethink the simple things that make us human: emotion, customs, culture, friends, family, etc

i think a big idea in this manhwa surrounds the theme of identity. who are you? what makes up who you are? are those qualities stagnant or are they able to change in time? how does the individual fit into the "packs" (social cliques) within society and are there pros/cons to that? ugh and the romance just adds on to all of these realistic, precious interactions :)

definitely worth a read especially with hot MLs to simp over (。>ω<)。

This series hurts my heart and makes me feel like it'll continue hurting. It reminds me of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It makes me feel like the small coincidences that connect people to you is really portrayed in this series. I hope that Woojoon will be able to continue to be connected to the MC but Woojoon is an alien? So it's a bit harder to. Thank you for translating this! I know I'm gonna cry a lot over this series.

Okay. First of all, if you’re new and you just stumbled upon this manhwa, this is your sign to FRICKIN READ THIS GEM. I just saw this too and read it in one go. I get the hype. It’s really cute! Hayeon is sucha bb girl I also want to protect her!! I love their friendship, its complexities and all. And I really do wish
Minwook
is endgame but I don’t think he will be. Still, I’m really happy with their scenes! So much uwu 🥺

someone pls dm or ping me any similar mangas/manhuas/manhwas like this with similar concept (doesnt have to be with aliens tho)... i feel sad catching up and having to wait now T.T

The premise of this story is really interesting, but it quickly devolves into a high school drama...even though they are in college. Too many over-the-top reactions or cringe scenes for my taste. MC is an anti-social, insecure doormat, and it just frustrates me. She is so bland and has ZERO growth. All her reactions are like, “what’s he thinking?” Or “why isn’t he talking to me?”

Users who are viewing this thread