Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
69966944_10220736529263672_2978717290456940544_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Buy camera? Ain't her eye can record like camera anyways ? Or did I remember that wrong
No I think you remember correctly, its might be because she wants one with better specks.

(edit, I used speech to text and didn’t bother checking; also for quotes trying to make a joke out of it and not a single one being that good. At least make a joke saying I should have gone to Specsavers.)

Watching the anime really makes it clear how far they have come as a couple in the recent chapters.

Thanks for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder why the old group “dropped” this?
Or just forgotten in their mangadex upload schedule?

Anyway thanks for the new chapter, the new designs are still uncanny, since I’ve reread this like 3 times already, but the interactions are funny, interesting and wholesome as always.

Reactions: GK
I wonder why the old group “dropped” this?
Or just forgotten in their mangadex upload schedule?

Anyway thanks for the new chapter, the new designs are still uncanny, since I’ve reread this like 3 times already, but the interactions are funny, interesting and wholesome as always.
The other guy isn't what you'd call "competent".

Fed-Kun's army
No I think you remember correctly, its might be because she wants one with better specks.

Watching the anime really makes it clear how far they have come as a couple in the recent chapters.

Thanks for the translation
Early chapters Takuma is so fucking bad dude. Glad he actually matured and settled on his married life.

Users who are viewing this thread