Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Page 7 reminds me of Opisthotonus by Charles Bell.
here:
Opisthotonus_in_a_patient_suffering_from_tetanus_-_Painting_by_Sir_Charles_Bell_-_1809.jpg

oh my god, im fucking crying from happiness 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
Es ist very good that the story line tetap mempertahankan the main premise.. now they're mecha-kawaii as a Familie

Dex-chan lover
Thank god we're back to cute robot shenanigans instead of alien, ghosts and anti robot terrorist false flag narratives.
Yeah I dunno what the author was thinking about. At least the anti-robot stuff had something to do with robots even though the topic IMO is a little too heavy for a series like this.

I hope they skip these stuff in the anime, but I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna comment on how they grow so fast, but all I can think about is the cliffhanger, it's gonna torment me until next update :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I dunno what the author was thinking about. At least the anti-robot stuff had something to do with robots even though the topic IMO is a little too heavy for a series like this.

I hope they skip these stuff in the anime, but I doubt it.
I think the anti-robot sentiment is fitting though, as it builds on the idea that there will always be people who are against technology for any reason, more so when it's perceived as a replacement for social interaction.

The aliens thing was probably a mini tie-in with the author's other work, so it establishes an in-universe thing where the world has both aliens and robots.

That being said, I don't hate those things, but I share the sentiment with many others here: the focus on Mina and Mamoru is the reason I like this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I didn't mind the anti-robot thing that much since it makes sense and fits within the series' themes. I wish the author put less focus on the anti-robot club though, and the one arc with actual terrorists is too much 😅

All I see of their other works in MD are mostly hentai. Do you mind linking what other work with aliens that the author also made?

HOLY what an interesting turn of events. Makes up a bit for the loooong update.

I wonder if that new body is a gift from the company or bought from their earnings from participating?
I still wish she gets a new and more human body in the future though...

In any case, Mamoru better not let Takuma's sister find out about that tongue action 🤣
She did get a upgrade to her chassis when they offered it to Takuma, she chose the upgrades and decided to stick with what she looked like only upgrading her internals and some of her functionality

Dex-chan lover
She did get a upgrade to her chassis when they offered it to Takuma, she chose the upgrades and decided to stick with what she looked like only upgrading her internals and some of her functionality
Yeah I'm aware. I just want her to have actual facial expressions, but I doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon. Perhaps Mamoru's new body might persuade her to get a more substantial upgrade, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the series is very much re-railed. These were some very cute chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah my bad lol. Thanks for pointing it out. Fixed
1: Are you translating this from Spanish?
2: Pretty sure you got confused who the subject was in page 13. Takuma knows Nina can't eat food. And Nina was clearly talking about Mamoru. Case in point: The next page is all about how eating food might cause problems for him.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how Mina went mama bear over feeding food to Mamoru!

Also, on PG 174 when she tells Mamoru that his safety is paramount after a human is Asimov's Third Law of Robotics. I guess Mina doesn't know why she thinks that though so she can't explain well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread