My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 7 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Story still lost what it's been in the beginning, we barely have any more interactions with Mina and Takuma, now it's mainly just about Satsuki and the story literally waiting for Mina to die..

Gotta say it lost its charm for me it had before and not sure how they gonna fix that 🫤

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Mamoru learned how to create life, in a way. Satsuki is unaware of his volition like Mina was at first.
Takuma seemed to be kept out of the chapter deliberately as to keep the focus on robot-robot interactions without a human perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least it was better than some of the previous chapters, but i really wish the story used the Mina/Takuma dynamic better and more often, instead of having to rely on a bunch of secondary characters all the time. It feels like the main characters are often sidelined on their own story.

Dex-chan lover
While Sugiura Jirou has posted a few pages of what I assume is tankoubon manga volume bonus content, he still hasn't started on the roughs for chapter 48 so this is a rare occasion that I'm as in the dark about what happens next as the people who only read the scanlations of the finished chapters.

The coffin symbolism with Satsuki's "living" space in the closet surrounded by a black void is super obvious in this chapter although I wouldn't be too surprised if Satsuki comes back rebuilt in a new body.

I hope the next chapter is about Erisu. I want to see her interact with her newborn baby sister who should be coming soon. I wouldn't be too surprised if the reason why Erisu didn't appear in chapter 46 was that she was in hospital taking care of her mother.

Power Uploader
So, I get it but what was the point of the last couple of pages with the plant? Like nothing hinted of growing or something. Feel confused...

Group Leader
So, I get it but what was the point of the last couple of pages with the plant? Like nothing hinted of growing or something. Feel confused...
It's kinda like a send off to Satsuki, Mamoru-kun without knowing exactly why planted the morning glory seeds on the garden exactly where Satsuki would have been able to see from her closet space; kinda hinting at Mamoru really having a heart and self-consience by honoring Satsuki's memory like that.

Dex-chan lover
Mamoru makes everything better, such a cute baby bot! Although it's probably too much to hope robots end up like him and less like the sad self-aware humanoid models.

Supporter
Mamoru makes everything better, such a cute baby bot! Although it's probably too much to hope robots end up like him and less like the sad self-aware humanoid models.
To be fair the robots have not been a monolith in terms of what they think of their existence. Satsuki is definitely one of the bleaker, more cynical viewpoints, which is unsurprising based on her story and how much time she's been left on her own to contemplate her own existence.

Dex-chan lover
Hey the last two chapters have our favorite robo-man couple. I like how Mina completely has very priority straight. Her husband is more important than children yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread