Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 7 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
So, I get it but what was the point of the last couple of pages with the plant? Like nothing hinted of growing or something. Feel confused...
I think Mamoru thought Satsuki was bored staying in that closet all the time, so he tried making her view a little brighter by planting morning glories that grew up to the porch. That's why he was making sure she saw where his head was in the window in that one panel. I was honestly confused at the time placement for a moment because flashbacks are usually indicated by black borders and there was none of that in this chapter.

Ngl, very adorable and wholesome, but seeing how Satsuki operated up to her death after she was taken in ... that smile of hers really emphasizes how hollow she really is.

Also, I thought Satsuki was going to replace Mina entirely, but I guess she told Mamoru she would be used for spare parts should something happen, but her wish for Mina's head to be smashed reeeeeally dropped her likability factor even further for me. Even if she really was only used for spare parts, that only brings up the ship problem: if a ship was broken down enough and had their parts replaced, would it still be the same ship? I guess for Mina, if she had some body parts swapped or replaced, she could still be Mina if her head was still intact. If you put her memories and stuff stuffed into one chip and be put into a different body, however, would she still be the same Mina then? Just like how some reincarnated stories depict MCs in different bodies, especially those of the opposite sex for the genderbent tags/themes.

Dex-chan lover
I guess helping human still have higher priority than being a spare of another Mina, rip. still want to see that smiley face again

Aggregator gang
Story still lost what it's been in the beginning, we barely have any more interactions with Mina and Takuma, now it's mainly just about Satsuki and the story literally waiting for Mina to die..

Gotta say it lost its charm for me it had before and not sure how they gonna fix that 🫤
There is nothing to fix as nothing is wrong. You don't like the story anymore, it's fine to move on.

Dex-chan lover
There is nothing to fix as nothing is wrong. You don't like the story anymore, it's fine to move on.
Well, if you read what said you'd have seen that I said it lost its charm 'for me', hence I'm obviously only speaking for me, if you think there's nothing that needs to be fixed then that's fine, but that's not how I see it 🙃

Dex-chan lover
I think Mamoru thought Satsuki was bored staying in that closet all the time, so he tried making her view a little brighter by planting morning glories that grew up to the porch. That's why he was making sure she saw where his head was in the window in that one panel. I was honestly confused at the time placement for a moment because flashbacks are usually indicated by black borders and there was none of that in this chapter.

Ngl, very adorable and wholesome, but seeing how Satsuki operated up to her death after she was taken in ... that smile of hers really emphasizes how hollow she really is.

Also, I thought Satsuki was going to replace Mina entirely, but I guess she told Mamoru she would be used for spare parts should something happen, but her wish for Mina's head to be smashed reeeeeally dropped her likability factor even further for me. Even if she really was only used for spare parts, that only brings up the ship problem: if a ship was broken down enough and had their parts replaced, would it still be the same ship? I guess for Mina, if she had some body parts swapped or replaced, she could still be Mina if her head was still intact. If you put her memories and stuff stuffed into one chip and be put into a different body, however, would she still be the same Mina then? Just like how some reincarnated stories depict MCs in different bodies, especially those of the opposite sex for the genderbent tags/themes.
Honestly the whole Satsuki thing was pretty damn sad. She and Mina aren't that different in that both consider themselves replaceable but the whole thought pattern behind it was different. Satsuki assumed she was intended for Spare Parts but from Mina's dialog it seems she expected Satsuki to completely replace her in case something happens because she didn't want the MC to miss her.
She was much more fatalistic than even Mina, probably thanks to the vastly different treatment by their owners.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jiro Sugiura has finally posted the first four pages of the rough layout version of chapter 48.

It's continuing the story with the male Martian looking for Nina (and, yes, Takuma and Mina are now involved in that story thread).

On page 4, there's a new character who seems to be a rich and powerful woman and, just from the way she's drawn, I'm already at least 75% certain that she is Megu Hisanaga's mother. EDIT: Or maybe not, her last name appears to be Murasaki.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Well, if you read what said you'd have seen that I said it lost its charm 'for me', hence I'm obviously only speaking for me, if you think there's nothing that needs to be fixed then that's fine, but that's not how I see it 🙃
As I answered it's clear that I read it, duh. It's fine if you think the story "needs to fix itself" for you to like it, but there's no reason the story, which is perfectly fine, needs to "fix itself" to please you as it's still a really good story. You don't like it, move on.

Dex-chan lover
Jiro Sugiura has posted the first couple of rough pages of chapter 49 on Twitter.

Takeru, Mina, and Mamoru are on a bus somewhere in Aichi Prefecture. So far, there's no indication of where they're going; maybe they're visiting Takeru's parents.

I wonder if this will be a single story chapter or whether it'll be a collection of shorter stories. I still want to know what happened to the Shitoraris after chapter 46 not to mention the fate of the evil uncle and it's also been a while since we've last seen Erisu who, I'm sorry, is my favourite character. I hope he does a chapter of Erisu taking care of her baby sister and, as such, vicariously experiencing the childhood that Erisu herself never had.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this whole volume is a mess with tons of lore dump and text heavy pages. can we just go back to the easy to read wholesome comedic manga? you can do world building like 1-2 pages not the whole chapter

Users who are viewing this thread