My Wife Has No Emotion

Group Leader
Reads the title and description
Okay that sounds nice.
Looks at the chapters: Scanlated by BBB -> Gets flashbacks
Ah, fuck. :huh:

It's a very, very good manga. Initially.

I feel like after volume 3 is sorta gets worse, but that's just like my opinion, man. Any human-robot relations enjoyers like myself will love it tho. Very good.

Fed-Kun's army
Make up Stalker being sorry for dropping manga, before taking over translation:
50ljal.png

Here's the original credits page:
03vh6z.png

Then drop manga without no warning, outstanding move.

I really enjoy the more in-depth look at the robotic conceptualization of love and emotion. I also enjoy the brief looks into other robots and how their interpret their actions. However, there is a growing problem with how much the story gets sidetracked with the B plots. The expanded philosophies of the other robots and the people around them is fine, but honestly, I'm here for the Chobits romance with the cute robot girl who cannot express emotions, nor interpret her own actions in a romantic way. If it continues to get sidetracked like this, I guess I won't be too sad that none of the teams picked it back up.

Dex-chan lover
How did this not get picked back up by someone? :(
I'm surprised they stopped just as the focus was shifting back to the central characters.

Hopefully someone will pick it up again after the anime starts airing next month although, yes, I have been buying the official English releases as they've been coming out.

i'd do it but i have no idea where to find raws, so if anyone can link me some i'll see what i can do.

ABSOLUTE PEAK CINEMA, I'M GLAD I PICKED THIS MANGA UP!!!
To my Stray Robro's and Satsuki, Rest In Peace..

Dex-chan lover
And now yet another title change.

I had hoped that someone would pick this up since it now has an anime adaptation.

Somehow I can't imagine a "treasured family member" clause existing in the hypothetical future where we invent maid bots.
I can however imagine the fine print that says you don't actually own your maid bot, only lease it from the company, who of course, retains the right to take it back at will.
Maybe, but the manga have a good point. If a company is hated too much -- and not like who dislike Apple, but like Arabs who hate America -- they will need at least more than 2 towers to win this chess play. For every one you rob of their reason for living, you have one willing to sacrifice their own life to end yours. It's not a scalable business.

Users who are viewing this thread