Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai

Dex-chan lover
@4XNovalX you find it doesn't right ? don't judge, You judge people love, base on bias. It is ok you don't be emotion for something the same, Call someone who do creepy is in other hand real bad.
In all seriousness, " Is there any love ? " the manga itself convert it well and bring up many time.
Again, it is a work of fiction, it is not like you don't read it will be the end of the world for you. It is perfectly fine if you don't like to continue, be it. Still, i just say: it is your lost.

Somehow I can't imagine a "treasured family member" clause existing in the hypothetical future where we invent maid bots.
I can however imagine the fine print that says you don't actually own your maid bot, only lease it from the company, who of course, retains the right to take it back at will.

Dex-chan lover
The comic (not manga) Alex + Ada by the Luna Brothers follows a similar theme, except that in the comic, the corporation that is manufacturing the androids is the Big Bad Evil Guy by not allowing androids to have free will, even though they're programmed to have it.
There's also Eve no Jikan, an anime about androids and humans living together. A more sophisticated and realistic version of Chobits, perhaps.

@mangatwo I'm willing to bet that a "treasured family member clause" was only added after some company higher-up also fell in love with their household robot.

@mangatwo @unimortis it's a Japanese company and the Japanese like their customer service sometimes a bit too much. It would be nice if we didn't forget to do business that is both profitable and customer oriented while also not being resentful of those that do not treat us well, as well as treating those who perform these services with respect and gratitude without looking down upon them.

Aggregator gang
Sadness is seeing this manga and then feeling pity for this man

Despair is then reading it and realizing that's really all I want in life and I can't even get it

le3

Dex-chan lover
There's only one word to describe this manga, 'happiness' :')

this is so cute, i would totally reccomend it to any people that like robot 10/10 woudl erase my memories to re-read anew again

Users who are viewing this thread