My Wife Is a Demon Queen - Ch. 1

Thanks for wanting to uploading all the missing chapters, I'll be looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long will it take for Isabella to start being like in chapter 1 where she clearly flirts with MC and wants him as her husband and king.

Double-page supporter
Here's a question I've always wondered... What does a licensed, printed copy of a long strip manga look like?
Does it come wrapped around a tube like a roll of paper towels?

Double-page supporter
@Izale Do you lay it down on the floor and crawl alongside it to read it? Because they must be at least 10ft long.

Contributor
@MrMcNasty If you're being serious, Tower of God got 2 physical volumes released you could look out to see. The strips are cut up into pages.

for anyone that doesn't know this has already been done by an original dedicated group which had to remove it ... why do we need to do it again ? i don't get. I don't want to be rude but this group is wasting their time on this project when they can see it other sites... but it's not to say they didn't do a great job.

atleast upload the ones that have actual effort put into them (cleaning and translation wise) god... so horrendous reading it but everything being translated differently... such a pain

Supporter
They could have at least made the MC look like a normal person; he looks like the next messiah/chosen one/action hero/magical prodigy right out of the gate. And what the heck is a land octopus? That thing looked like it belonged in No Man's Sky.

Users who are viewing this thread