My Wife Is a Demon Queen - Ch. 194

I guess that kid is just playing coy after all... No better way for your enemies to drop their guard than to make them think they're smarter than you.

Dex-chan lover
So the kid is not 100% a puppet king. That's a pleasant surprise.

jak

Contributor
I like the little king. He gonna get murdered though.

Dex-chan lover
Kid king has brains, but it's sad he will never reach adulthood.

Good to see that the little king is not completely under the regents thumb!... Or maybe he is and is letting Xiang Yi, Sophias and the others fall into a trap being set up by the Regent and Lillian to flush out Yi Bei and those who are hiding her...

FFS "someone better than eli and .. i"

I ? really? he is so useless, why bother bringing that green head ? he should be loearning, he brings nothing to the team ...

@Ashgur
Completely Agree.
He was completely useless in the underground temple arc. The only thing he did in that arc was getting in the way of the MC, FMC and Eli due to his cowardice. He was better of staying in the kingdom.
He also became a punching bag in chapter 110 for that idiot tomato prince Buno during the tournament arc who was finally defeated by Eli.
After all this he still dares to considered himself in the same level as Eli makes me think that Modo is getting to full of himself.
Even Martin, Xang Ye and Isabella gave him a stare and made a joke about him in chapter 191 after seeing his cowardice and told him whether he really wants to come with them.

@Sazor

I honestly was expecting the wip girl.

Thank god we will probably die since he is not present in chapter 0

@ashgur:
I agree with you and Sazor in your posts. Modo was completely useless in the underground temple arc as well as the earlier chapters, so he needs to stay at home and practice his drawing skill so that others won’t need to save him.

And I am pretty sure that Penny the assassin is lurking around somewhere making plans to follow them. Seeing that I suspect Sophias’ Head maid Elena may also be a spy for the regent, then if Sophias told Elena where they are going... it’s a good guess that the Regent already knows that Sophias and company are leaving for the Dwarf tribe. Penny ended up following them to Eli’s village and infiltrating the temple that they investigated despite Xiang Yi and company taking 2 different vehicles (Car and helicopter)to get there... only Sophias and teacher Martin knew where they were going! And since a helicopter doesn’t leave tracks on the ground, (other than where it lands) there should have been no way for Penny to follow them any further than the car that they left the kingdom in. That means that for Penny to suddenly just show up immediately where they were, their destination was ratted out by someone who had advanced knowledge of where they were going! so I have a strong feeling that wherever they go, Penny will be along… Just like Death and Taxes!

Hmmm, this nepotistic king seems a bit more mature than I would have first guessed.

In 195, It looks like that they have full permission from the king to go assist the dwarf kingdom! As they are saying their goodbyes and well wishes, Xiang Yi hands a letter to teacher Aisi to give to his three forging brothers. When she asks him what it is it for, he replies that it is something that they can use to help Rennes; As he doesn’t want the kingdom to lose one of its most gifted magicians. Aisi makes a comment that Xiang Yi is the exact kind of person she thought he was and wished Rennes could be half the man Xiang Yi is. (So it appears that the MC IS the better man!) As the group takes off and teachers Dorona and Aisi continued their usual banter, Dorona noticed a large bird following the group and that Penny was on its back. So it appears that she is trailing them as predicted by some of us.

Users who are viewing this thread