My Wife Is a Demon Queen - Ch. 213

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox
How do you know? Or is it just a guess? There seemed to be a good deal of romantic themes here and there so far, so I doubt they would just completely ignore it. Plus there is the whole they are "married" thing, which seems to at least be a building block to later developments.

Dex-chan lover
to the guys who are translating this thank you... u did it & that's great, 1 more chapter to reach the raws

Thanks for the chapter but does there really have to be a bunch if watermarks each page? Some are even on top the faces.

I'd tell him to clam down but between the unreal hotness and the fact that he thinks he could die any moment I see how he might be that nervous.

Double-page supporter
@JavelinJoe It's extremely common to tease the reader with the potential for romance but which ultimately leads nowhere and that's what I've seen from this story so far. If we get any progress it's gonna be in the final chapter, which won't be satisfying. It'll be equivalent to "they got married and lived happily ever after". That is assuming it gets a proper ending at all, which is not common for webtoons.

@Miranox that is so true. It only sad that whole premise has been set on some sort of romantic journey. even for name shake of this webtoon it would have been somehow relevant that main duo has developed something more. Of course Isabella at his human persona has been more caring than on start so there is some "hope" for development no matter how unlikely that is.

Thanks for the chapter.

The watermark though is big enough to cover the faces. Is there any other way to remove it completely?

Users who are viewing this thread