My Wife Is a Demon Queen - Ch. 216

So, tsundere waifey gonna save him now? This what hidden-cliche-collector inside me telling me.

Dex-chan lover
217, I hope that wasn't a break announcement and just a delay for the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@wilddeath Jesus how could anyone miss that train wreak, but just because he has some abilities now doesn’t mean he’s not useless, just look at how the guy acts.. the only reason I bother to even keep reading this is because I already am 200+ chapters into it

@ghostt actually pay attention to the story instead of spewing nonsense. All you need to do is look at what he's doing to the city with his innovations and enriching the community. Not to mention he's cleaning up the headmaster's mess by finding a solution to the sacrificial tribes.

MD@Home
So, no more wifing and husbanding going on? Just pointless meanderings with far too much drawing (and far too much whitespace) for far too little story? They really know how to waste traffic, don't they …

Romance tag my arse.

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt

Is your brain useless?

"Just because he's useful doesn't mean he isn't useless."

What the fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kayriel Do you know how to read you stupid fuck? Where did I say "Just because he's useful doesn't mean he isn't useless."?Fucking idiot.. anyone who still defends this garbage is just a brain dead idiot who doesn’t want to admit that it’s trash

Double-page supporter
Why can't MC go like "Given that you hate me and you have enough power to survive on your own, here is device that let's you find me when you will wake up" and then leave that FMC. Now him slaving away really goes against all of his character growh that he shown in all 200 chapters.

Author really failed with this arc. Are those interactions with FMC supposed to be funny or something?

Anyway, this isn't the first time that MC goes to slave away for people that like to torture him (archmage torture him and MC bowed down in admiration and love, now FMC treats him like some trash and he again, hapilly slaves away). Worst part is that outside specific forced events, he shows great growth as a person.

If anyone knows what will happen in future, can anyone spoil me if MC man's up or should I just quit this shit?

Dex-chan lover
What an absolutely terrible arc. The second the helicopter was getting attacked, MC should have put the rugsack on his back. Not having any way to save himself in the case of the helicopter going down, knowing he is going in to a WAR ZONE, is just fucking dumb.

This is just the same shit we read 200 chapters ago.

Users who are viewing this thread