My Wife Is a Demon Queen

WHY the 12 to 190 I mean if it was a few chapter gap sure but it's not that's a lot more than a few so WHY is there such a big gap

@Thosebutterflies
Meraki scans dropped the series and most likely removed their chapters. I think they did this to support the official translation. You can find their work on other sites but will have to deal with ads.
Thanks to everyone who has translated this series!

For the missing episodes, I recommend seeing them on the website (thank me later): mangarockteam.com

Okay Im already at chapter 263 of this manhwa if ya wanna know what website do i read it just reply :D

252 what a useless chapter.. 90% faces no content/story or progress. It trends to do this a lot imo.

(Edit) thank the manga gods for the quick scanlators (bow)

Might as well put this on-hold and wait till it has more chapters again, with the amount of story they give you'll probably be better off.

(Edit) And there are the rapid-fire uploads, may the manga Gods bless these scanlators.

Fed-Kun's army
Yet another Isekai. Really no original ideas coming from Japan ?
Isekai is in fashion, so it will be popular.
It's not Japan this is China version of Isekai. Plus this series is way to long I dropped it due to the trying to be like one piece.

Fed-Kun's army
Series is worth the read but only down fall is runs long a lot of chapters they trying to be like one piece and the 2nd reason is China iseaki if this was Japanese iseaki this would have been done and over it China popular anime are the iseaki ones.

Users who are viewing this thread