My Wife is a Little Intimidating - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Christmas Lights

Dex-chan lover
How wholesome, though if its that cold they should be wearing toques, cold ears are painful

Dex-chan lover
There are some truth to what their coworkers said. Standing in line for 80 minutes just to see some light show for few minutes is pretty stupid and to most, it would be considered a waste of time. Would rather celebrate it at places with less people. Like half an hour queue is fine but jesus, 80 minutes, in freezing cold weather.

Dex-chan lover
His coworkers are always the reason he over thinks fr, AND SOMETIMES ITS NOT EVEN ACTUALLY IMPORTANT AND ITS ACTUALLY JUST TEASING HIM

At least at the end of the chap something wholesome happens by chance when the guy STOPS thinking AB what they're saying

Dex-chan lover
Line up in cold weather? Bundle up. Plus body heat is great. :thumbsup:
Line up in hot weather? Hell no! I hate being sweaty and not much you can do about it. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
tbh i think this time around his coworkers did give decent advice... but out of how many chapters did it take? lol

I think it's pretty sweet to prepare warmer stuff to resist the cold, though none of it was really used xd.

Dex-chan lover
"Of course we were irritated at each other."
No, not of course. That's entirely on you. It's the kind of relationship I wouldn't expect to last.

Standing in line for 80 minutes just to see some light show for few minutes is pretty stupid and to most, it would be considered a waste of time.
It's a matter of taste. Personally I agree, but sometimes people want what others think is unreasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread