My Wife Is a Little Scary - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
first of all, U ARE FUCKING MARRIED!!!!! WHY THE FUCK U SLEEP SEPARATELY?!!
are u mocking us singles?!! damn riaju.

just a jealousy of a dude. yall keyboard warrior, pls dont bully me. i mean it. pls dont.

Double-page supporter
Imagine getting married to someone you are not able to comprehend...

Tf is wrong with Japan

Double-page supporter
The question is.... WHY DO YOU SLEEP SEPARATELY IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO SINGLE BED IN YOUR BEDROOM WHY NOT BUYING DOUBLE BED?!?! IF THERE'S NO PROBLEM IN THE MARRIAGE, WHY SLEEP SEPARATELY?!?! IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Group Leader
Sleeping separately isn't always a sign of a rough marriage.
Some people have different mattress needs (like one might need it firm, the other might need it soft). Additionally, if he has to leave really early for work then he might not want to wake her up, which is why quite a few couples do sleep separately (especially if there are schedule differences, like if one works the night shift and the other the day shift).
And heck, if they're young and short on money, they might just figure it'd be cheaper to keep their current single beds from when they lived alone instead of buying a brand new king-sized bed.
Sleeping in different beds doesn't indicate strife. A true sign of a content marriage is ditching the insecurity of what others may think, and doing whatever is comfortable for the two spouses.

Dex-chan lover
Husband is far from a smooth operator. He should look for a course on how to be a cool husband. Maybe it would cost 25,000 yen, but he could use it.

Dex-chan lover
Bruuuuuh, I just absolutely love how everyone is either talking bad about the husband or the beds or both, instead of literally anything else, like I don't know, the way the wife didn't even ask to sleep together and instead did a little scheme where she cleaned just her own bedding? You know, some of y'all could talk about the actual story, instead of rambling about how married people apparently must always sleep together. Have you ever thought that maybe one or both of them move around in their sleep? Idc how much you love someone, if they constantly death roll you off the bed in the middle of the night it isn't going to be healthy for either of you.

Dex-chan lover
I though she yandere. what a misleading title.
You know, yanderes aren't (all) some blood obsessed weirdos that must stab everyone to death, that's just an extreme exaggeration that's seen way to often in manga and anime, it would be like expecting every tsundere to immediately whip out some karate moves whenever their love interest even looks at them.

Users who are viewing this thread