My Wife Is a Man - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Group Leader
Poor kido playing 5th wheel, give that man a girl(?)friend.

Dex-chan lover
@taxxicaab Kou's boss is a woman, and Momoko, the daughter of the bakery's owner that likes to play fighting games, is female as well.

@Khetar yeah, that was probably the worst last page possible. I really anticipate the next chapter coming out to remove the bad tasting joke of this chapter from my mouth!

@FluentInManganese Yeah, the mangaka started this joke in like the beginning and it was a little bit funny, but now the mangaka took the joke too far and milked it too much. So now I am scared, cause idk if the mangaka is still doing it as a joke or he/she really are hinting some NTR (Cheating) plot that is going to happened!

Aggregator gang
Fools! It's not NTR but rather Kido is accepted as an honorary trap! Therefore it's a "girls" night out!

Aggregator gang
Give me the tonal shift and drama of adultery. Inject the resulting shit storm straight into my veins.

Group Leader
Well, I will ignore the NTR vibes that the author developed, instead, I see that as a "man's downfall to the cute side". I'll keep watch of the grow of his hair by the next chapters~

(๑•̀‿•́๑)✧

Thank you very much for the translation~

😉

Users who are viewing this thread