My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 211 - Extra Story (Promotional Purposes?)

Supporter
Ngl this is a little more interesting than a continuous slice-of-life, but it's a little sudden xD. Hoping the idea pans out for a few more bonus chaps down the line.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

THE F*** HAPPEN???
XD...

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck? What happened to the hoverboard nobody gave a shit about?

Double-page supporter
This is a "What If..." chapter. Readers are so blind to not read the last notice ;) Its implied that, that is how the story for the other manhua will be.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author should have been more clear at the start of the chapter that this was a one off bonus and not a main series chapter...

Seriously, that was confusing...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh I get it, what happens at the end it's the plot of the new serialization, cool cool cool.

Could it have been the red aura she had around her at the end of Ch 210 signal her going back? If so I'm just as confused as you all with have no actual context.

Dex-chan lover
This gave me, such last chapter wibes holy shit... what's funny is that it actually would be a good'ish ending and they either spoiled it or shot themselves in the foot...
Just really hope this series doesn't suffer due to the new one... be it quality wise or authors health wise...

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, that's an interesting way to advertise the other comic!

Have the known cast play out the plot of the other story, so our curiosity gets piqued enough to check out the original.

And since the author is great at these wholesome stories, I'm sure people would get hooked into the other story too.

Dex-chan lover
Did they add the announcement later or people just didn't read it?
Because, the chapter is confusing indeed, but if you read the announcement and the synopsis, it becomes pretty clear that it's a teaser of the new story
Still, even in raws, this could have been numbered 210.5....but I like the prank lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh right I was in a panic thinking the author rushed it, but I recalled this is a Chinese series and they semi-regularly have these kind of "epilogue" or small side story interjected into the flow of the main story, like a small break.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not interested in a what-if Jiang he came back to the start and redid everything but with her taking the initiative instead :smugnako: but damn, if she really did get the ability to go back and forth through time...
Like not interested AT ALL in a what if. If anything I'd prefer 2nd miss to show up in current day & be Jiang He's pseudo mom or older sister.

Dex-chan lover
So this is a bonus chapter, not actually part of the normal timeline. I guess we can consider it an Omake then.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus that had me scared there. thank god this is just a commemoration for a new Manhua

Users who are viewing this thread