Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Seems like he is save, for now...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
Hi0eSl8.png

:ROFLMAO:

Did she just dream about his advances last chapter or did it really happen? It is implied that she had some kind of erotic dream and then they showed last chapter, it is hard to judge if it was all her in her dream.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed, he even said that they still have a clear conscience, so no seggs for now
Wait I thought it was Jiang He that said that in last chapter? To be honest I kind of took the whole "we still have a clear conscience" as they did something but she's in denial so she says her conscience is still clear

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How do you get from a wet dream to craving soy milk? This is wild.

This really is a slippery slope of him corrupting this inocent girl from a 1000 years ago. And I like it.

Dex-chan lover
No, the chapter implies Jiang He had a wet dream or at least getting wet because of the mood last night. She tried to wash her panty before Xu Qing awoke, but was caught instead
The undies is already on the floor so it was taken off last night, it wasn't because she realized it's wet in the morning or anything, g what's sure is it's "dirty" because of something and she's the cause of it, I'm 90% sure because they had some foreplay the night before.

Users who are viewing this thread