My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 270

Dex-chan lover
If you mean Haozi, he's still nervous asking to take her to dinner.
If you mean Qingzi, bruh they are already married. They need to plan the ceremony, but they are already husband and wife. Can't get more "engaged" than that.
No, but our MC should actually give a proper proposal like he promised.

And I hope we can enjoy them being a married couple and with kids and stuff....

Dex-chan lover
oEhtUWO.png

Already has a kid he's been working ahead I see :ROFLMAO:
but damn that dog is cute.

so many wholesome panels.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Lol the dad is getting sentimental. I'm not in that position so can't relate but I feel this is gonna appeal a lot to older readers.

Also KUDOS TO HAOZI, DUDE DIDN'T TAKE THE CHANCE TO SHOWOFF IN FRONT OF HIS GIRL BUT ACTUALLY SAID THE TRUTH AND EVEN DEFENDED HIS FRIEND.
But lol he learnt being shameless from mc huh, he's come a long way from that uptight officer when he was first shown becoming one.

Dex-chan lover
When will he officially propose???
I think they already had several indirect/implict ones asking to spend their lives together.
They both don't seem to be the type to fancy saying it outright and straight so I don't see it happening till like maybe just before marriage ceremony or during a honeymoon.

Dex-chan lover
Can you explain to non CN ppl?
煎饺 means dumplings, cooked in a way that their bottoms are crispy but the tops are kinda steamed, and are more oily.
水饺 are also dumplings, but steamed or boiled.
煎饺 and 水饺 are usually the same fillings and wrapping wise, but cooked differently. 煎饺 are more commonly eaten in the eastern regions of china, and i’m not really sure where 水饺 are eaten more often.
Recently i got back from a trip to central china and am still salty that i couldn't find any good 煎饺, despite looking everywhere, i hate 水饺.

Double-page supporter
Is it just me, or was the dad drawn with more detail than he was in any previous chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread