My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 280

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The site is zonk, but still can be funny one...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
I can only leave poop marks... Would they help others to overcome constipation? 🤔

Supporter
Little old lady is having none of it. But do wish if there was a bit of more emotion from her side when comes face to face to her now gone hometown.

She came off a bit apathetic about her home being gone along with its people.

But I am enjoying the chill vibe of their visits, here is to them coming back with their kids!

Dex-chan lover
Little old lady is having none of it. But do wish if there was a bit of more emotion from her side when comes face to face to her now gone hometown.

But I am enjoying the chill vibe of their visits, here is to them coming back with their kids!
Probably because the area is so different after a thousand years that it doesn't feel real. I too was hoping for some emotional reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Thing is, she knew that already. She knew it was all long gone. If she hadn't made peace with it in a year, it'd be more unusual. And it's not like she got to see anything familiar... what would even be left?

Dex-chan lover
fXVhD1m.png

oh what development!
anyways wintermelon pose is great :ROFLMAO:

Supporter
Thing is, she knew that already. She knew it was all long gone. If she hadn't made peace with it in a year, it'd be more unusual. And it's not like she got to see anything familiar... what would even be left?
But the point for me at least, that even when you know of something like someone's passing and so forth, seeing it for real still hits you differently. As such hearing of hear village being gone but going there and seeing what used to be her village is now nothing but green grass would have some effect on her. Even moreso than her checking it out in Google maps.

Then again that is just my opinion on it.

Dex-chan lover
my bro just started chatting to some historical fantasy/wuxia fanatics, or better put, some otakus

Group Leader
Thanks for chap
Do you really have the right to say that to him after you yourself imagined a zombie apocalypse on the train? 🤣

Reminds me of train to busan, that's probably the only zombie movie I've seen that involved trains
That's exactly what they were trying to reference with the Train to XXsan

Users who are viewing this thread