My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 287

Dex-chan lover
If it makes you feel any better, the Chinese housing market/bubble has burst already, and some major companies have alredy went down under (Evergrande to name the biggest example)
there’s a slightly nicer than normal house a street over than where i live and it’s starting for a million bucks, i would really like to own a home someday :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
If it makes you feel any better, the Chinese housing market/bubble has burst already, and some major companies have alredy went down under (Evergrande to name the biggest example)
I was about to make a similar comment lol. When was this chapter made I wonder. But even if it's recent, there's no way the author would bring up the Evergrande issue if he (she?) wants his head to stay where it is.

Dex-chan lover
They got a house earlier than expect. do that mean seg next, finally ?

Supporter
You know a house is too lonely for couples to live in. So time to start pumping those babies to warm up that cold lonely house! :meguu:

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how the real chinese houding market crisis and the censors are affecting the comics, sometimes it feels like the author is forced to change the opinions of the characters, but I would have to read the novel to know.

Dex-chan lover
By wearing sunglasses they receive all the awesome powers of Stevie Wonder!
The housing bubble was intentionally burst by the CCP. They wanted to prevent the housing inflation caused by speculators like we're seeing in the USA.

Group Leader
Funny how so many consumers of western media like to deny and ignore political messages even if they were created to prove a point in the first place, while people here reading Chinese media like to find censorship, CCP propaganda, and signs of the poor artist being oppressed everywhere they can lmao

U wont get blocked or banned or anything for referencing evergrande btw but tbf I haven't really seen any references to the incident anywhere either, and discussion forums seem to mostly be grumblings of taxpayers having to pick up the slack and guesses as to what parties might benefit from the collapse
I was about to make a similar comment lol. When was this chapter made I wonder. But even if it's recent, there's no way the author would bring up the Evergrande issue if he (she?) wants his head to stay where it is.
I wonder how the real chinese houding market crisis and the censors are affecting the comics, sometimes it feels like the author is forced to change the opinions of the characters, but I would have to read the novel to know.
Nothing is censored, only thing cut from the novel is that it's labor day (may 1st). This manhua chapter adapts the end of novel chapter 281.

As far as I can tell, the novel was already completed in 2021, and the adaptation seems fairly faithful, even removing some details that might make u guys call CCP propaganda in other chapters

Dex-chan lover
By wearing sunglasses they receive all the awesome powers of Stevie Wonder!

The housing bubble was intentionally burst by the CCP. They wanted to prevent the housing inflation caused by speculators like we're seeing in the USA.
Since I just recently saw this vid on the chineese housing crisis I figured I'd share

Since I just recently saw this vid on the chineese housing crisis I figured I'd share
Thier largest housing company Evergrande was paying debt with loans. With more than half of thier projects empty and still under construction. The CCP did indeed burst it but they didn't expect the havoc wrecked by it to be so big that thier national banks wouldn't be able to handle it.....So yeah, it's not like chinese state will collapse and thier will be a revolution like many western channels are saying nor is it some "no damage" to society shit like CCP is claiming.

Users who are viewing this thread