My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 290

Dex-chan lover
Ive posted this meme alot in these comments but for once its for real
cff

Dex-chan lover
whew any more chapters and he might have just died from restraint

Dex-chan lover
friendly reminder there were seg implications before, then they few chapter later stated that they did not seg yet. And not just once.
This really mean nothing at this point till they actually show the "fan box" panels :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
friendly reminder there were seg implications before, then they few chapter later stated that they did not seg yet. And not just once.
This really mean nothing at this point till they actually show the "fan box" panels :pepehmm:
Okay, seggs kinda sound like the word sex so I get it. But using seg instead of sex is just asinine. I swear, in 20 years kids will think of a segway as a train people have sex on.

Dex-chan lover
UPON THE NIGHT MY KITTEN DID CRAWL
DRAPED IN HUES OF BLUES IN SHAWL
MY BODY ACHED FOR HERS TO MINE
AND HUNGER ABATED BY WILL DIVINE
I CANNOT WITHIN GOOD CONSCIENCE SAY
SHE WAS NOT BY ME LED MORALLY ASTRAY
THIS ANCIENT GIRL WHOM I AM TO WED
DOTH BECOME TIMID BEFORE WITHIN OUR BED
I LOST DEAR SPIRIT MY WILL TO RETAIN
MY IRONBLOODED RESOLVE TO SEXUALLY ABSTAIN
FOR IN THIS HOME ONCE BY THREATENED FIST
NOW BECKONS ME OPENLY REFUSING TO RESIST
I SAY DEAR FRIENDS MY HOUR HAS COME
I SHALL DEVOUR THIS FLOWER AND LEAVE NOT A CRUMB
FOR SHE HAS BROKEN THE LAST SEAL HOLDING BACK MY BEAST
AND MY LIBIDO UNCHAINED SHALL HAVE ITS FEAST

jingliu-honkai.gif

Dex-chan lover
Okay, seggs kinda sound like the word sex so I get it. But using seg instead of sex is just asinine. I swear, in 20 years kids will think of a segway as a train people have sex on.
Huh, i thought that is the memeing and censored version, saw that use fairly common in anime meme. And don't worry, Out side of anime converstation people don't use "sensei" and but teacher, at least i think

Power Uploader
It's real this time. The other times were other non-seggs activities like a foot job. You'll see in the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread