My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 292

Supporter
Do you need a shiny rock or a home? As you can't grow a garden in a shiny rock yaknow!

Also rip cop boy either man up and be Cop man or just let her go. She deserves better than getting stiffed!

Aggregator gang
omfg that was the hardest fucking thing to read in this whole comic. I've seen football teams fumble whole games but none were as worse as this. This is worse than some NTR I've read level of fumbling. For him to recover from this, he would need a whole council of bros

Idk about help from his friends but maybe his friends' partners? I feel if the bfs explain what happened to the girls who then can explain to the girl what happened, it could prob help.

If they tried the boys for help, it would prob look worse. Tho really, he needs the big guns for this travesty. To patch a hole the size of a fucking missile blowing up a building, like a big gesture to show he's sorry. Cause he needs to realize he not only embarrassed himself but also embarrassed her most of all. A lady shows she's ready after spending half a year together and you run away in fear out of her house as if the devil was after you?
OH BOY, that shit is hard to recover from, but not impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Comment on wrong chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was truly the blunder of the century, poor girl.

Haozi is the devil incarnate

Banned
Do you need a shiny rock or a home? As you can't grow a garden in a shiny rock yaknow!

Also rip cop boy either man up and be Cop man or just let her go. She deserves better than getting stiffed!
I dunno man, this is china, might have a pocket dimension in the ring

Dex-chan lover
3YgUO9i.png

:ROFLMAO:
damn what a coward the fuck

Users who are viewing this thread