My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 293

Supporter
Yeah not buying the whole long time ago. My man could only bed her after she allowed few chapters ago. Every time he tried to bring it up it ended up with her throwing him off or rejecting his advances.

Here is to our cop boy becoming cop dad tho! :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ahh, introvert + single parent household, I can see why he did that, I just hope he can mend his relationship with her...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
I bet that, if rather than him going "i'll defeat you and push you down" and doing that little fighting "skit" everytime, he'd just put down his feelings and point out how serious he considered their relationship, she'd have accepted him way sooner.

Dex-chan lover
I bet that, if rather than him going "i'll defeat you and push you down" and doing that little fighting "skit" everytime, he'd just put down his feelings and point out how serious he considered their relationship, she'd have accepted him way sooner.
Yeah not buying the whole long time ago. My man could only bed her after she allowed few chapters ago. Every time he tried to bring it up it ended up with her throwing him off or rejecting his advances.

Here is to our cop boy becoming cop dad tho! :dogkek:
I'm betting during her time period girls were expected to resist while the males were to use force to overcome. Well I've neverstudied the mating rituals of the ancient Chinese but with all the comments under her breath about wanting him to push her down, that's what it seemed like to me.

Group Leader
I'm betting during her time period girls were expected to resist while the males were to use force to overcome. Well I've neverstudied the mating rituals of the ancient Chinese but with all the comments under her breath about wanting him to push her down, that's what it seemed like to me.
Her mindset is probably not that different from what the Japanese would call 清楚 (seiso) where the ideal girl is supposed to not act lustful and resist a little to be more attractive

Dex-chan lover
So you think he should have just tried round 2 instead of accepting defeat everytime?
It....does make sense...
Maybe she'd have let him win

Dex-chan lover
I used google translate to read the original joke, and damn if it wasn't a joke can be people be this stupid? lmao

"You could have...a long time ago" BIGGEST BS I'VE EVER READ
Jiang He, girl, you literally would've broken his hand if he even tried anything close to that.
She was kicking his face in like a year ago for touching her feet
Literally the most female shit ever. I mean that in the most respectful way lol

45036b7a-f396-4766-9e7c-cced0b3e9e67-1705981525147.png

Police guy has to lock in

Users who are viewing this thread