My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 295

Dex-chan lover
OK, let me tell you boys something about smoking, OK? Smoking's bad. And if you start smoking at an early age, it's gonna be bad. And smoking can lead to all kinds of health problems... like cancer... OK? And let me tell you something about cancer... cancer's bad.

Dex-chan lover
OK, let me tell you boys something about smoking, OK? Smoking's bad. And if you start smoking at an early age, it's gonna be bad. And smoking can lead to all kinds of health problems... like cancer... OK? And let me tell you something about cancer... cancer's bad.
I'm guessing southpark?

Dex-chan lover
ooooh I wonder what comes first, the wedding ceremony or the pregnancy?! I hope a little warrior happens for the ending.

Oskar Blues G'Knight is a discontinued Imperial Red Ale from the Colorado brewery. It's boozy at 8.7% Alcohol by Volume. That means he's not just blushing about his wife, but because he's got a buzz!

Dex-chan lover
“Big loss” for the cost of the 19 extra cigarettes and cardboard box lol.

Supporter
Little old lady smoking was not in my bingo card. Glad that she got it out of her system before she got pomegranate :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
So they don't sell single cigs in China? in my country you just go to any convenience store or a kiosk and ask for 1 or any low number and they already have an open pack just to sell singles.

Dex-chan lover
They do sell tobacco one by one, it's just that you don't know where to get it, Mrs. Jiang He

Users who are viewing this thread