My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 296

Dex-chan lover
so casually pinching the gold ring until it bends. never change, warrioress

Dex-chan lover
Japan and Korea should take a hint and make their own similar stories to inspire their young to breed.

Dex-chan lover
Working concurrently on two series is hard, so it's no wonder they decided to focus on one instead. There's still hope they might resume it if this one has ended.
The other one got dropped due to lack of readership. If I recall it had a different artist than this one, so it wouldn't be that much more work for the author to work on two instead of one.

Supporter
The other one got dropped due to lack of readership. If I recall it had a different artist than this one, so it wouldn't be that much more work for the author to work on two instead of one.
It was just too slow. Nothing was happening. Don't make a story with a fascinating hook and then ignore it in favor of making the FL tease the ML about fucking gold coins in a mobile app for 4 months.

Dex-chan lover
It was just too slow. Nothing was happening. Don't make a story with a fascinating hook and then ignore it in favor of making the FL tease the ML about fucking gold coins in a mobile app for 4 months.
And this one isn't? This author writes slow burn stories. This one is nearly 300 chapters in and the main couple finally had sex after being married for numerous chapters. It's a slow paced slice of life series with some serious undertones. I'm sorry it wasn't fast enough for you.

Supporter
And this one isn't? This author writes slow burn stories. This one is nearly 300 chapters in and the main couple finally had sex after being married for numerous chapters. It's a slow paced slice of life series with some serious undertones. I'm sorry it wasn't fast enough for you.
This is this and that is that. This series has measurable progression while the other one was just her teasing him and him not doing anything about it for like 40 chapters. By the time anything started happening the readers had already fled. Pacing and progression are important too, and while this story is notably slow by a typical comparison as well, it at least went somewhere in the beginning at enough of a rate to keep people engaged.

I also read the other one up until the end, my feelings were exactly as stated though. I would have liked to continue reading, it seemed like the author / mangaka? were finally starting to get things moving, but too much nothing happened in the start.

Users who are viewing this thread