My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 311

Fed-Kun's army
why do I feel like the author is steering us to getting Jiang He back to original timeline before their marriage, and then Xu Qing will be alone and end up with PingPing, I have this dreaded feeling since author started this thing with PingPing realizing stuff about romance and all

Dex-chan lover
why do I feel like the author is steering us to getting Jiang He back to original timeline before their marriage, and then Xu Qing will be alone and end up with PingPing, I have this dreaded feeling since author started this thing with PingPing realizing stuff about romance and all
... that's some extreme paranoia. Chill. All of the couple's friends got a romance "arc" of their own

Fed-Kun's army
Having Xu Qing teach kids martial arts is a good way to make him go out regularly huh.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm baffled that Jian-He nonchanlantly tells people that she beats Xu Qing up every now and then but nobody ever really believes her or just downplays it in their imagination lmao
Lol such a small and frail girl that you've never seen do anything close to Martial Arts (no matter how sporty she appears, the girl literally has amazing balance, great strength and can do sports by just trying) is no match for the reputation of a guy who caught a criminal with his Martial Arts (and streams his horse stance lol).

It's like when you see an old man and old woman in a dojo. You'd think the old man is a master martial artist because old men in dojos have that kind of reputation... but the old woman doesn't have that reputation even if she could be a master too.

In reality I've had an old woman master that teaches the "sensei" who is in their early 30s. The old woman master literally teaches some police trainees too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm baffled that Jian-He nonchanlantly tells people that she beats Xu Qing up every now and then but nobody ever really believes her or just downplays it in their imagination lmao
If an absolute 10/10, fairly small-framed baddie told me she kicked her fiance's shit in on the daily after he's long gone through his training arc, I'd also downplay it mentally. You'd need to properly cross swords or throw hands with her to realize she's a goat.

The wedding tastes are immaculate. I'd love to be invited to a wedding like that.

Dex-chan lover

Thanks a lot for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Pingping is kinda right. But it's just the normal way things go.
After marriage and most likely kids, what can a person that deals with it all day every day can talk about?
Still, it's also wrong, because you can always find a way to shift the theme of the conversation to some "friends-talk".
Pretty sure Pingping and Jian He will still find time to go fishing every now and then.

Also, what's wrong with some doomer commenters on this forum? Chill, don't stress that much...it's not worthy

Dex-chan lover
Three years have passed since we first saw him... And now he's getting married... Time surely flies

Dex-chan lover
Her abilities are fantastic, completely ungrounded in reality. So it'd be fairly normal to assume otherwise. Given the two's difference in body size, and the fact that Jian He's body doesn't really show any signs of exceptional strength, it would be weirder to assume she's telling the truth. With skill, a smaller woman could have advantage in throws (using his weight against him), but not in direct strength so grappling and strikes are out. But it's a story with time travel, no need to think much about it.

Fed-Kun's army
... that's some extreme paranoia. Chill. All of the couple's friends got a romance "arc" of their own
I do have paranoia due to some anime and mangas I've watched and read that got you thinking "oh this is a fun light hearted slice of life thing" then bam, hits you in the feels where you get emotionally scarred never to recover from trauma. (yeah clannad, you got me this huge scar in my heart)

Dex-chan lover
They're all going to understand why Xu Qing and Jiang He chose a traditional wedding style when they see her.

spoilers ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread