My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Rest in Peace - Ch. 16 - I Want to Give My Yandere Girlfriend a Present

Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
301
shit went from incredibly depressing to dizzyingly bonkers real fast
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
1,087
i ain't going to judge peoples kinks but.... who resurrects their SO just to put a collar around their teddy bear neck. What did I just type?
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
2,305
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
2,633
“Marriage might just be around the corner” - she said about her dead boyfriend
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
1,843
Although she’s a bit wrong in the head she’s still waifu material
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
4,621
I know he's stuck in the body of a teddy bear but it's a bit much, a collar, innit?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top