My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Rest in Peace - Ch. 25 - The Yandere Girlfriend's Love For Him is Demented

Yeah, I think demented is the right word. Tell mom/call police dude, save your bro.

@Ingired
What he will say to police, "I want to report a girl for keeping the soul of my friend and don't let him rest in peace" ?
About mom, I guess you talking about her mom, doesn't seem like she will care since she is so true to her job - act like she only just a "medium" who bring her daughter to the world instead of her mom (well, just my opinion, guess she will still more or less care since the spirit who slowly, if aren't already become evil spirit is inside her house)

Bonkers? dude.... you just realized?

I would've reached the same conclusion the moment I find out my best friend girlfriend dragged his soul after he died and bind it to a teddy bear just so she could be with him...

Double-page supporter
ya know, I never would have guessed. she hid it soooooooo well. I personally thought she was more of a psychopath, but what do I know?

Bonkers is a nice way to say it. But she really is like a *bleep* with a *bleep* and a goddamn mother fucking *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*. Ya but seriously, never love a yandere, unless you are also a yandere, and then you can be Yandere x Yandere

Is something wrong with you guys?This is what we signed up for lmfao.Watch Mirai Nikki and come talk to me.

Supporter
Damn... At this rate something we can read for next is just a miracle

Dex-chan lover
@Puru69 @hikufalafel @Vextheweeb
Yeah, plot progress is a breath of fresh air in romance stories. I for one, look very much forward to the next developments!

I'm probably biased when my favorite girl would be Yuno Gasai, if she was a little more clever
(she did not really use her abilities to the best extent. At all. Pretty much only used her godly abilities to only increase physical strength or something.)

Users who are viewing this thread