My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Rest in Peace - Ch. 3 - My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Sleep ③

Dex-chan lover
Wait so she’s able to stay conscious while she controls her spirit and both are able to act independently at the same time? That’s actually kinda amazing. The concentration it would take to literally be in two places at once is pretty insane. Also really scare; like very scary. She’s one full resurrection and demon summoning away from being able to conquer the world?

Never stick your dick in crazy...but this one maybe I’ll allow it.well he doesn’t have a dick so whatever

Fed-Kun's army
Spirit looks like a totally different girl due to the uniform, hair, etc. But translation makes it sound like it is just the girlfriend's spirit. Hope they dive into this more!

Supporter
@MangaAce1 Sounds like her spirit detached back in middle school, the neck-thingy doesn't have the white stripe in the ghost form, just like in the 3-month anniversary pic.

Dex-chan lover
The teddy bear ritual was leaning on the unrealistic side, but this? This is just too far-fetched for me to believe.

>Girlfriend is alive
>Has a spirit made of life energy out of her body
So a stand?

Users who are viewing this thread